Friday, February 15, 2008

A Photo for Thought

It all started when I was little. I guess you can say I grew up with them. Cameras, they have been shoved all up in my face my whole life. My father loves to take pictures, and started to get really serious before I was born. He even had the camera in the birthing room when I was being born. So, I’m no stranger to the awkwardness of striking a pose for a camera. For this reason, I see bits of the world through a lens. The way the sun can hit a building during sunset or how light can frame a book hanging off the table, I envision the shot. Over the years I put it into my mind, “if it would look good as a background image on my computer, then I probability like it.” One thing that is funny, when I do graphic work I put that same principle into it. I have gotten a lot of responses about my photos and my graphics I might as well share them with who ever wants it. So, here is the first batch. Enjoy!!


















No comments: